INTERNATIONAL MARKETING MANAGER
Academic Software Ltd. is a Belgian company specialised in IT solutions for education and is part of the Signpost Group. We are the market leader in Belgium and are expanding internationally. At the moment we have offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Spain. To support our expansion towards Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Nordic and the Baltic countries we are looking for a Marketing Manager.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building. You should be an innovative Marketing Manager who can promote our company's brand and services. In this role, you will be optimising our marketing strategies, managing the Marketing department's budget, as well as preparing forecasts. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels. To ensure success, you will need an extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. As an outstanding Marketing Manager your expertise will yield increased brand awareness and profitability. You will report to the Managing Director.
What you’ll do…
- Generate new business leads, increase brand awareness and market share in collaboration with the Sales department
- Develop a marketing strategy per country and find new partners to implement that strategy
- Develop strategies and tactics to increase brand awareness and attract prospects to our company
- Lead successful marketing campaigns from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns
- Create marketing presentations
- Promote our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Monitor industry best practices
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal Marketing Manager is result oriented and self-motivated with strong organisation and planning skills. With your relevant product and industry knowledge and experience in marketing you are able to promote our brand and services. For this you’ll need an extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels and branding. You will have to choose strategies to sell our company’s products. This will require critical thinking skills to decide which is the best option.
As a manager, you will need the ability to guide all stakeholders towards a common goal. Therefore, you are able to engage effectively with all stake holders and enable cross-functional collaboration. You have a contemporary knowledge of digital tools, platforms and channels and a good understanding of technology management. You have a good insight in situations and problems, you can identify cause and effect relationships and develop effective strategies. You have an agility with analytical tools and the ability to process, analyse and utilise large quantities of data efficiently. You are able to develop new concepts and devise unique marketing campaigns. And last but not least, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills and possess formal presentation and project management skills.
What’s in it for you?
Signpost is currently writing a strong growth story, both locally and internationally. We’re offering a versatile position with various responsibilities to encourage the further development of Signpost.
You’ll be part of a young, dynamic team with enthusiastic, hardworking colleagues. In addition to a competitive salary, you can also count on numerous fringe benefits.Apply now